Co-Parenting Group Program
Our Co-Parenting Group Program provides separating or separated couples with strategies to support their ability to co-parent. The group will look at ways to positively manage this life adjustment and ensure your children’s best interests are prioritised.
Co-parents will explore the challenges of parenting from a distance, and children’s reactions to separation, over six weekly sessions.
This group will help you to:
- Navigate the different dynamics of parenting during and after separation
- Understand the impact of separation on children involved
- Communicate with your child to understand their experience and what they need during this time
- Identify and build on current parenting strengths
- Collaboratively set aspirations for successful co-parenting
- Develop co-parenting skills responsive to your child’s best interest
- Constructively manage parental conflict.
$140 per parenting team
Tuesday 2 May 2023
Each Tuesday from 2 May to 6 June
5.30pm – 7.30pm