Women: Choice & Change
Our Women: Choice & Change group program provides a safe and supportive environment for women who have experienced intimate partner violence. You will have the opportunity to connect with others facing similar challenges.
Over eight weekly sessions the group will develop the skills and understanding to move forward in their lives. Participants will support one another to talk through their experiences and to consider positive choices and strategies for the future.
The program explores:
- Understanding the impact of family violence
- Dealing with grief and loss
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Managing stress
- Regaining confidence, self-esteem and power
- Safety planning
- Importance of equality in relationships.